Saturday, September 13, 2008
I started this before our grandsons 1st birthday back in June a toddler rocking horse from Radiata Pine with a lot of help from Sue we built it together. Due to winter weather conditions, the coldest and wettest we have had for some years it created frustration after frustration. Glue which doesn't set below 15c, Lacquer also which required sanding back after what seemed a nice sunny warm day had dried so uneven it looked like a corrugated road.
At last it was finished 3 days of 19C to 22C sanded spray lacquer, tail done then handed over to a very happy little fellow.
Posted by Raymond Sanderson at 20:11