Search This Blog

Friday, February 5, 2016

A Few Odd Jobs & Fixes

There is always those jobs which crop up and need attention, quick fixes, repairs and something new required quick.

Over the last few months we have had our share both of us separate and together.

These are some I have tackled over the past few months.

First off is total replacement of the footman/treadle on Sue new wheel I never like the finished foot rest or support.



Below a quick clamp handle repair. I like these quick grip clamps BUT often the handles snap at the screw hole (I have one to make new handle for) or the handle just spreads the sides and pops out. I driller a 5mm hole through and used a machine screw dropped a bit of CA on the nut so it does not come undone when in use or thrown about.  
 

A quick new English Oak Chopping Board for Sue her Jarrah on slightly smaller than she wants for particular work. Whom i to deny such a request when I get to enjoy the end products of her knife wielding.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome please forgive us if not replied to immediately.