Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2010

A few more Presents

I hadn't realised its been so long since the last update so I am going to have to backstep a little and fill in.
 
Prior Christmas I made or was making quite a few things. Bottle Stoppers these were placed on the Christmas Eve Table as first in best dressed snapped up quickly.

A small Jarrah Chopping Board for Sue this is old growth forest Jarrah escued from a home renovation.


A Radiata Pine Book Case for Sue's craft room. Its been a while since I have done through mortise and tennons (used for the bottom shelf) and box joints (used for the top shelf). The two shelves are held in by shelf pins maing them adjustable. , I prefer to drill these individualy no jig, I made a simple jig to aligne them. I have always had better luck in lining them up and depth setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome please forgive us if not replied to immediately.