Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Requested 3 Tier Stand

Neighbours Wayne and Lor often stop in for a chat when walking their dogs.  Wayne mentioned this prior Christmas I thought he was joking. Nope he brought Lor down with a bribe.

Lor likes to entertain and has requested a 3 Tier sandwich and cake table serving unit.

I suggested NSW Rosewood which was sourced through Greg & Mal Ward at Boutique Timbers these are the slabs marked out. I have already cut them into rounds if and when it stops raining I'll do what I can when I can.



Platter sizes will be 18"x3/4 for the base, 14"x1/2" centre, 10"x1/2" for the top with 6" between plus a finial/handle. I might try the new Longworth out before I give it to Pat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome please forgive us if not replied to immediately.