Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Executive Click Pen

Executive Click Pen is a simple yet elegant pen. I made these as I have often been asked do I have any Click type pens. My youngest son being one to do so.
I know why he likes them its the sound of constant clicking and recently there has been commercials and movie's  and TV shows with people doing just that. I used to at school it would annoy teachers just as much as they in turn would do it during test time.


These two are 24ct Gold the top lighter colour is Mango and the other is Jarrah a Satin finish to both.





These three are Acrylic.
The first is a Cameo/Orange with Chrome.


 Triviet Chrome and Acrylic
both of which have depth of field which highlights the colours as can be seen below.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome please forgive us if not replied to immediately.