Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Instagram Posts

 I think I have pointed to our Instagram account before but just in case I have not on the right hand side of our Blog page is a direct link (https://www.instagram.com/raymondsuesanderson/).
I use the Instagram like most for quick uploading of current photos of projects or snaps taken.

Here's a few recent posts.

Very unusual to see double headed moth

A quick project  

Last Coat or Lacquer

Sweet rain 

Coal Scuttles

Over the last two weeks we have had some 100mm of rain approx 20-25mm each day, water tank is full again 1000lt was drained to 1/2 watering since last rain.

Wood work has come to a halt to much moisture in the air and on the ground. Might be time for some metal work or feet up and do some serious reading.

Ps Happy Saint Patricks Day to those Irish I know. To my Aunty Nancy today would have been your Birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome please forgive us if not replied to immediately.