Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Back to the Spinning Wheel Restoration

Way back in December 2010 I thought was the last time I did any work on the spinning wheels. In checking I found early 2011 I worked on The Hub.

After a quick clean up today of the bench, I need plenty of room. I am back to restoring the old spinning wheel. I had to align and drill the holes for the footman/treadle steel rod to go through. 8mm mild steel rod, the Oak to house it yet to be cut hopefully tomorrow, I have already cut the two other pieces. After measuring and checking height and clearance I marked and drilled with my new little Ozito 18v battery drill and as you can see close enough to level, I can sand one of the legs base to make it perfect but I won't as it will not matter.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome please forgive us if not replied to immediately.